Saturday, October 1, 2011

Erick Erickson, Get Over Yourself

Just for Erick Erickson and his crew at Red State, I present The World's Saddest Song played on the World's Smallest Violin. Erickson's "P Day" has come and gone, but isn't he supposed to be posting every hour on the hour till she announces or was that only for "P Day"? In the course of all the excitement, I kind of lost track. If Gov. Palin delays her announcement another two weeks that will be 336 posts he's got to crank out. If he links US for Palin prominently in every last one of them so much the better. Don't forget to link all the other pro-Palin sites out there. There's whole bunch of us in this Palin business and we all want good numbers. He can call us a "cult," "nuts" or whatever. I couldn't care less, but I would have a major problem if calls any of us "late for dinner." The only people whose opinion on the timing of a Sarah Palin Presidential Campaign Announcement matters is Gov. Palin and her family. This point is completely lost on Erickson, Coulter, some supporters, and the establishment crowd which is 100% responsible for the mess our nation is in. So, Erickson, keep that coffee pot topped off, keep banging those posts out, and keep the traffic coming. I'll keep the violin playing and have my nearest colleague shove a big Bermuda onion in my face so I can cry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment