Wednesday, October 5, 2011

When I said "No Matter What," I Meant It

Governor Palin: Sarah, I pledged to you in private correspondence, on this site, and in conversation that I would support and respect you no matter what path you choose - you are the pilot in command of your destiny. I meant it then, and I mean it now. My support was never conditioned on you running. I will always have your back; I will always guard your wings. I trust in your decision-making process. A track record of nearly 100% is hard to beat. I know you had good reasons to not run - reasons that only you and your family are privy to - reasons that may become public, or may die with you. Rest assured that US for Palin will always be here for you and your family. I will always be there as long I'm still alive and healthy. Yes, I'll vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, but that will be the extent of my support of any of them. Great leaders come along only once in a lifetime, maybe two. When I need leadership and inspiration, I'll continue looking to Wasilla, not Washington, DC, and not to any of these 2012 candidates. You have my complete and unconditional support. Always. My compass is set to 340. I await your orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment