Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gov. Palin Tells 10K in Lynchburg, VA Why She Put Family First

Photojournalist: Sally Delta, ABC 13, WSET, Lynchburg, VA

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin today explained to over 10,000 attendees of the Extraordinary Women Conference in Lynchburg, VA why she chose to place family ahead of political ambition, Sally Delta, ABC 13 reported. Gov. Palin reinforced her commitment to stay in politics and effectuate reform without an official title.

Gov. Palin said her years under the bright lights took their toll on her family and she wanted to re-establish normalcy in their lives. Team Sarah member Carolyn Dixon reported that she received a paraphrase in which Gov. Palin allegedly said, "you put your trust in me to run for president but you don't trust me when I seek God's direction on whether to run or not," about supporters who exploded in anger at her over the decision.

Many in the sold-out audience supported Gov. Palin's decision and agreed with it and many said she was the highlight of the entire day's event.

2 comments:

  1. Half of your page is still coming up all white and can't be read. This has been this way for a very long time. Sorry, but I can't promote your page until this gets fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even see my comment above because it is all white. For me, your page is the only one that has this problem, so I know that it isn't my problem. Please reformat your page, then maybe this will be solved.

    ReplyDelete