Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One Mans Opinion

One Mans Opinion - 10/5/2011
By Dewaine Shoulders

Well, it's now official. Sarah Palin is not running for president.

“My decision is based upon a review of what common sense Conservatives and Independents have accomplished, especially over the last year,” she said. “I believe that at this time I can be more effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants to office — from the nation’s governors to Congressional seats and the Presidency.”

So, as a Palin supporter, I have to say that she is doing what's best for her and her family, and we all should accept that fact. We may not like it, but now that she's made her decision, we should all begin the process of finding that one person that will be the best candidate for the GOP nominee, and hopefully president.

So far, Herman Cain is my choice, but there is still time to pick and choose who we think could fill the office and hopefully right the direction of this nation.

As sorry as I am that Sarah Palin will not be running, Maybe now we can focus on defeating the current Community Organizer in Chief with Sarah Palin backing that candidate all the way.

So, for all of us that have supported her, our disappointment should be short-lived. Maybe, like Chris Christie, now is not her time. But someday...

But one thing is for sure... We have not heard the last of Sarah Palin.

But that's just my opinion, I could be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment